1. Fail Zero M16 AR-15 Nickel Boron M16 Bolt Carrier Group Complete Finish—World’s best!
This Fail Zero Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) comes fully assembled and ready to drop into most mil spec M16, M4 or AR15 upper receivers.
All critical parts are coated with EXO Nickel Boron technology that provides permanent dry lubricity, extreme durability and increases both wear and corrosion resistance.
2. Lakota Ops Dual Ambidextrous AR-15 charging handle
- Length: 6.875"
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Constructed of T6 7075 Aluminum
- Dual Ambidextrous Latch
- Hard black anodized finish
- CNC Machined
- Oversized Levers on both sides
- Can be charged in any desired motion
3. Stainless Steel Extended Magazine Release Button
The Extended Mag Release is 4x larger than a mil spec button making it easily accessible by all shapes and sizes of hands and fingers. Works with both AR-15 and AR-10 lower receivers. Easy install that takes minutes, designed to work with KNS pins (not required)
- Compatible with KNS Pins.
- Four times larger than factory magazine buttons.
- Large surface area for quick magazine reloads.
- Easy to reach.
- Ergonomic design.
- Release magazine without changing grip or position.
- Contoured for positive depression and reduced slip.
- Weight: 0.15 oz (including button, paddle, and screws).
- All parts included.
- Easy drop in installation.