AR-15 M4 3.0 lb Drop-In Ultra Match Trigger System with Anti-Walk Pins - Crimson Red
Made by a major brand name company and priced below dealer cost! These trigger systems are packed and priced well below the price the manufacturer allows anyone to advertise their product. A 3.0 lbs trigger is hard to find; most drop-ins are 3.5-4.0 lbs. These were a custom order that are 3.0 lbs so your group sizes will go down, your shots will be faster, and that extra .5 lb will give you that tiny edge that can make the difference in the hunt, competition, or just a fun day at the range! This trigger is fast and has a super short assisted trigger reset. It is light but very safe with a 3.0 lbs trigger pull and is a top End Match Trigger System
This single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid 3-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in hard coat anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. This trigger features a trigger reset aid; when the hammer comes down, it pushes the trigger forward past the reset point, giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Made from American A2 steel, the trigger, disconnect, and hammer designed for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance.
Skeletonized for faster hammer hits and faster cyclic rate.
Trigger pin size 0.154" No .170" Colt large pin available
Wrench size is 5/64
Anti-Walk Pins Set
Instructions for installing Drop-In AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pack into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item(s) in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms: Omega Tactical DIstribution offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Omega Tactical DIstribution and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the customers billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we have received return product. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, no refund given on warranty items.