Ultra Match Drop In 3.0 lbs Trigger System
Crimson Red Finish
This Brand Name single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid unheard of 3-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in Hard coat Anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. This trigger features a trigger reset aid where when the hammer comes down it pushes the trigger forward past the reset point giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Made from American A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer with Crimson Red Finish for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance & even smoother trigger pull giving this ultra match trigger system the power to give you that extra inch. Small pin size, 0.154", no large pin Colt size available
Made by a major drop in trigger manufacturer priced well below map pricing we can not list the brand name and still extend this unheard of price. Trigger pin size 0.054" No Colt large pin available
Wrench size is 5/64
We only have a limited amount of triggers avail so once gone there gone for good so buy now and save big !!
Instructions for installing Drop In AR15 and AR10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pak into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.