Ar-15 / M4 2.5 lb Drop In Ultra Match Skeletonized Performance Trigger System - Crimson Red
This is a Special Buy From the Manufacturer. A major firearm maker ordered these for their guns and they did not pick up their order--but we did! OEM packed and priced at well below what the manufacturer allows anyone to advertise their product. We put this item on sale at 50% of the original cost so do not let this one slip you by! 2.5 lb. triggers are hard to find as most drop-ins are 3.5-4.0 lbs. These were a custom order that are 2.5 lbs so your group sizes will shrink and follow-up shots will be faster. That extra 1 lb lost will give you that tiny edge that can make the difference in the hunt, competition, or just one fun day at the range.
This trigger is fast fast fast super short assisted trigger reset
Light But very safe 2.5 lbs trigger pull.
Ultra High Quality Top End Match Trigger System
Price REG $289.99 on Sale for $129.99
This single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid 2.5-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in Hard coat Anodized aluminum housing for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box. This trigger features a trigger reset aid where when the hammer comes down it pushes the trigger forward past the reset point giving you one of the fastest resetting triggers on the market.
Wrench size is 5/64
Made from American A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer designed for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance.
Skeletonized for faster hammer hits and faster cyclic rate.
Made by a major drop in trigger manufacturer priced well below MAP pricing so we can not list the brand name and still extend this unheard of price.
We only have a limited amount of triggers available so once gone they're gone for good so buy now and save big! Trigger pin size 0.154" No .170" Colt large pin available
Instructions for installing Drop In AR15 and AR10 trigger group.
1. If installing in a receiver that already has a trigger and hammer installed, remove the trigger pin and hammer pin and remove the trigger and hammer as well as the grip, safety selector and detent. New receivers, install the drop in trigger before mounting the grip.
2. Insert the trigger pak into the fire control compartment
3. Insert the hammer and trigger pins. Anti-walk type pins work much better, as standard pins can drop out.
4. Towards the rear of the trigger cassette you will see two small set screws. With the trigger and hammer pins in place, turn those set screws down to raise the trigger the point that there is pressure created on the trigger and hammer pins which will hold them in place. This step is VERY important and will take care of the slight dimensional differences between lower receivers.
5. Install the retainers on the anti-walk pins
6. Insert the safety selector switch. The hammer needs to be in the cocked position. Take care as it is inserted to not push the selector into the back extension of the trigger. Replace the safety detent, spring and grip.
7. At this point you can test the trigger pull and reset.