Davidson Defense Micro Steel Gas Block
.750 Barrel Size
- Low profile design, perfect with our handguard systems
- 4150 Cr Steel construction (better than aluminum for withstanding extreme temperatures)
- Steel Hardened To 30 Rockwell Hardness For Reduced Expansion During Thermal Stress
- Shot Peened For Stress Relief & Reduces Chance Of Cracking
- Secured using 2 set screws (screws, allen wrench and roll pin included)
- Backed by the Davidson Defense Lifetime Warranty
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Steel,
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- Length: 1"
- Height: Sits 3/8" off of the barrel (Fits Under All Super Slim Handguards
- Weight: 1.69 OZ
Manufactured from high-quality AISI steel and finished with a Mil-Spec phosphate coating. This gas block has a bore diameter of .750 inches.
What size you gas tube do you need? Measure the distance from the barrel shoulder to the gas port on your barrel and compare to the chart below. (Carbine is the most common length)
Distance to port:
Pistol = 4 inches
Carbine = 7 inches
Mid = 9 inches
Rifle = 12 inches
Total Tube Length:
Pistol: 6 3/4"
Carbine: 9 3/4"
Mid-length: 11 3/4"
Rifle: 15 1/4"