Elite Tool Series AR-15 Enhanced Armorer's Wrench
Finally an Armorer's Wrench with everything that you need. This unique tool combines all of the necessary tools to eliminate the need of owning multiple wrench types. Use it for all of your assembly and all of their variants.
The wrench allows the installation/removal of barrel nuts, muzzle devices and buttstocks. Made of powder-coated steel, the wrench's long-lasting durability can be counted on.
- Easy removal and upgrade of flash hider or muzzle break
- Barrel nut wrench: Easy disassembly and installation of barrels and free float tubes/handguards
- Screw driver tip: Buttstock/buffer tube removal
- Flat head tip screw driver for A2 butt stock
- Hole wall hanging
- Made of Heavy Duty Steel with a durable 4140 powder coat finish
- 8-in-1 AR-15 armorer wrench has 8 must-have tools in one
- Quick removal and replacement of buffer tubes and stocks
- 1/2 square opening for torque bar
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
Omega Tactical Distribution offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Omega Tactical Distribution and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.