The MOE Stock – Commercial-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
· Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the note below)
· Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
· Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
· Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
· Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
· Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
· Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
· Sling Mounts
o Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
o Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE.
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have all of the items in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms:
Omega Tactical Distribution offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Omega Tactical Distribution and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we receive it. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, not refunded.