Introducing the Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer. The Strike ARP offers a no-compromise, feature-packed stabilizer at an affordable price point. The entire stabilizer was designed to be ergonomic and comfortable along all planes. The overall design eliminates any snag hazards and abrasion zones resulting in a comfortable cheek-weld and stabilizing interface.
Utilizing a large tapered set screw used to securely lock it in place at different positions, the pistol stabilizer can fit on pistol buffer tubes up to 1.25" in diameter, including Strike Industries Slick-line of pistol buffer tubes. Additionally the stabilizer comes with built-in ambidextrous QD cups for expanded sling mounting options.
Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer includes 2 Velcro Pads to install on each side of the stabilizing blade. Mount your favorite Morale Patch on the side of your blade.
The stabilizer accomplishes all this while being sleek, ultra-lightweight, and rock solid. Form and function through innovation at the right price? That'â‰ s the Strike Industries way.
Warning: Use of this and all Strike Industries' Products is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is the purchaser'â‰ s obligation to check for compliance before purchasing. Modifying or redesigning the Stabilizer may be subject to NFA regulation and is not recommended.
Materials: Fiberglass reinforced polymer
Overall length: 6.50 inches
Width at widest point: 1.53 inches
Weight: 5.3 oz
Inner Diameter: 1.25"
- 1x AR Pistol Stabilizer
- 1x Locking Set Screw (Recommended torque value 25 in. lbs. maximum)
- 2x Velcro Pad - Use to mount your favorite Morale Patch on the side of your Pistol Stabilizer
- Ambidextrous QD points
- Lightweight, Slim profile
- Compatible with Strike Industries Slick buffer tubes (CARPRE/SPRE) and other pistol buffer tubes with a 1.25" outer diameter.
- Set-screw locking for secure position adjustments (Recommended torque value 25 in. lbs.)