Strike Industries Quick Detach Sling Loop - Micro
The Strike Industries Quick Detach Sling Loop is the most revolutionary design for QD attachments to date. The new mechanism is even easier to remove than standard QD sling swivels.
The user can still single handedly squeeze the mechanism for the simplest attachment and detachment. Instead of a push button that is tough to disengage, the patent-pending side to side mechanism allows for uninterrupted quick attach and detach while the sling is in use. Crafted from 17-4 Stainless Steel and after a quench polish quench process, the durability of the sling loop is greatly increased. The triangular option of the swivel loop allows a comfortable range of movement and rotation for paracord type slings or the more heavy-duty ParaClip from Magpul.
LENGTH: 27.2 mm (Side to side)
WIDTH: 14.27 mm
HEIGHT: 33.2 mm (Top to Bottom)
1x QDSL-MICRO (Assembled)
- Industry-first Horizontal Squeeze mechanism for uninterrupted quick attach/ detach for while the sling is in use
- Designed to work with utility cord/ makeshift slings and Magpul (R) Paraclip (TM)
- Heat-treated sling loop designed to strengthen and carry heavier loads
- (Patent Pending) Exclusive feature side to side squeeze mechanism for uninterrupted quick attach and detach while the sling is in use
- Unprecedented ergonomic design from traditional QD sling attachment, squeeze/ pull to detach, squeeze push to attach
- Utility cord design in triangle sling swivel when using a makeshift sling
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item(s) in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms: Omega Tactical Distribution offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Omega Tactical Distribution and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the customers billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we have received return product. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, no refund given on warranty items.